Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Traumatizing Experience

Well, I had a very traumatizing experience this week. I had to give up a piece of myself. Here is what my car looked like as of a few days ago...


Here is what it looks like now...


See the difference? Yes, I have come that much closer to being a Utahan. It was a very sad day for me. I guess that's what I get for living and working in Utah for almost 2 years running. I will survive. I still have my Washington drivers license to tie me to my roots.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't give up your roots, Allie! No matter where you live you can always tell people you are from Washington. I still tell people I am from Arizona and I haven't lived there for 19 years! And you were born in AZ so technically...

Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Well at least you voluntarily gave up your license plate. My got stollen off my car. I had to pay $32 to get a new one. I'm having second thoughts about Tacoma!

Wendy

Unknown said...

Now everyone driving down the road is going to assume you are a bad crazy driver! Sucks to be you ;) Oh wait I'm getting Idaho plates soon...well at least they will only assume I am a slow driver.

Kris said...

Ohhh poor allie! I kind of feel bad for you because it had to be Utah, couldn't they just let you pick out some from another state? Just kidding I love Utah!
Well you'll just have to start driving crazy so you can fit in, if you haven't already picked up on that habit yet?

Wendy said...

We get it, you don't like looking like you are from Utah. What else is up?

Unknown said...

It's official. I'm not going to read your blog anymore. That's what you get for posting more than a month between each one!

Jeff and Holly said...

Hey, its been awhile since you have posted. What have you been doing lately?!