Friday, February 19, 2010

"The Boy"

Well...I guess I should introduce "the boy". After Christmas break I started dating this young man. Things are going well. His name is Micah Massey. He grew up in Las Vegas but his family now lives in St. George. We met each other back in the fall of 2006 when we were in the same ward in Glenwood Apartments. We have stayed in contact with each other over the past few years and just decided we were meant to be together...err...something. I just wanted to introduce him and show you a picture of us. That's all!

This was on Valentine's Day northwest of Salt Lake

3 comments:

Jeff and Holly said...

Thats sooo exciting, I had no clue. I'm sure he is just great! You will have to keep everyone updated! ;-)

Unknown said...

Cute pic! Thanks for the intorduction. We will have to hang out again when we come to town.

Micah said...

Allie I'm 26! I think you should change the name of this post to "The Man" or "The New Guy" or "My Sexy Man". Something fitting like that would be nice.