Sunday, March 2, 2008

Who knows...

I've always said that I am a computer person, so we'll see where this goes. I was just reading on my sister's blog and found out that another sister of mine has one and my sister Kristin said that now I need to get one, so here I am. As my title says, I have a boring/exciting life as a teacher here in Utah. I don't know if I'll ever have anything to put on here that people will actually be interested in reading, but we'll see. I enjoy reading other people's blogs, so perhaps they will enjoy reading mine. To start off I'll just show you what my life revolves around, my 26 amazing children. They really are a joy in my life no matter how hard a day I have had and how much I just want to kick them sometimes. At this age they are changing so much and going from little kids to teenagers and I absolutely love seeing it. They love being part of my life and are always asking me to tell them stories of things that happen to me or things I do, and I love being part of their lives. So here are my awesome kids! However...a few of these kids I don't have anymore and I gained a few more, but you get the picture. And this was in September, so a lot of them look quite a bit different. This picture was taken on "international talk like a pirate day". I let them dress up and we focused everything we did that day on pirates. It was a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Kris said...

yay for two of my sisters having a blog!! Now I will know what you are doing with out having to call you ;)
I'll still call you! So I owe you money I've heard we'll see if you ever get it, muahahahaha!

Jeff and Holly said...

Hey when are we going to do something? I am glad you have a blog, it's more fun than facebook.