Friday, October 24, 2008

School picture!

Yes, I still get school pictures. In fact, I get LOTS of school pictures. Being a teacher we are forced to get out picture taken, but I don't mind it as much now as I did when I was actually in school. Growing up I had a really hard time posing a natural looking smile. My family always told me I looked constipated. Haha. Well, I think I finally grew out of it and can make myself look somewhat decent in a picture. So here is my 2008-2009 school picture. And check out the package they give to teachers (I don't pick it or pay for it):

1 - 8x10
4 - 5x7 (one with some white boarder thing and "Allison" written on the bottom and another one that is black and white)
4 - 4x6
16 - wallets

What am I ever going to do with all those pictures? If you want one, let me know and you are more than welcome to have one. I thought it'd be a good idea to write my number on the back of them and pass them out to good looking boys. Haha. Ok I am done now. By the way, it is a picture of a picture, so it's not that great of quality. Oh, and you can see my short new haircut if you haven't seen it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You do have a very nice, natural smile in this picture. I'm so proud of you! I think that's awesome you get your picture taken. I had to for my Idaho drivers license and my work badge and it sucks! Why do those cameras always take bad pictures?? Anyway, glad I got one and thanks again for shipping my phone!

Natalie said...

Cute pic Allie! I'm jealous I don't think I've ever had a good school picture. Your hair is really cute!

Wendy said...

Cute new hair. You should totally hand them out to cute boys that will totally not freak them out.

Kris said...

Allie, I think you should post some of the old school pictures up here, show every one that we were right, you looked a little constipated ;) But wow, you've come a long way! You look hot! I like your hair better short, it suits you. I think you should put your phone # and some thing silly like "call for a good time" on the back of them and "accidentally" drop them all around campus or where ever, I think it could work.

Bonnie said...

Poor Allie, your sisters make you sound just a little desperate for a date. My suggestion is put a pic on the "ride board" and label it "road trip to anywhere". That would be fun to see what response you got from that. Sorry, to join in the razz. Love ya, really.