Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fall Fun

I've had a chance to do a few fun things this fall.

Enjoying fall colors:
I have been up the Provo canyon a number of times to enjoy the beautiful fall colors. This is me, Courtney, and Maren enjoying a beautiful Sunday afternoon.

Another one was this:
This is Courtney and I being scared to fly in a little 4-seater airplane. Courtney has a friend who is a pilot, owns a plane, and lives in a hangar. He was so nice to take us up for a flight over Bountiful at sunset. It was great. We weren't really scared...at least I wasn't.

Another adventure:
This is Shalene, Heather, Courtney and I getting ready to embark on a halloween voyage down the Provo River. By voyage I mean sitting on benches on a flat boat, being moved down the river by a cheesy guy pulling a rope, listening to "scary stories", looking at hand-carved jack-o-lanterns along the shore and lights in the trees. It was geared toward a younger audience, but it was a fun experience and I enjoyed it with some great ladies.

I love fall and sadly it is quickly leaving. I will sure miss you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun fun fun! Glad you FINALLY updated your blog after a year and a half! You should come up with Angela next weekend and visit :)