Thursday, November 3, 2011

Not Much Updating...Starting Anew

I realized today that I have yet to post anything in the year of 2011. I thought at least one post would be good. Bulleted version of my life over the past year and a half:

  • Taught 6th grade at Westfield Elementary in Alpine, UT
  • Moved into a house with my sister Angela
  • Lost a close friend of mine
  • Gained many new friends
  • Enjoyed a whole summer off (no EFY)
  • Took a trip to California with friends
  • Gained a new niece and nephew
  • Tried to get a job in Arizona with no luck
  • Got a job at Eaglecrest Elementary in Lehi, UT teaching 6th grade
I think those are the most important things.

So where my life is now....I am living in southwest Provo with Angela. I am teaching at Eaglecrest and I love my kiddos. Yes I have had my fair share of drama to deal with and issues to solve, but overal they are awesome kids and soooo much fun! I love going to school every day (most days). It is a nice change. I haven't liked my class this much for a few years.

I will see if my blog stays updated, but no promises...I'll do my best :)

No comments: