Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pinterest

So there is a big hype about this "Pinterest" thing. My friend signed up for it a few weeks back and I was glancing at it with her. From those few minutes of glancing I found an awesome idea to help me organize my plethora (I just like that word) of necklaces:

$4 curtain rod + $4 shower hooks + $4 shower hooks = $12 necklace organizer.

I love it!

And...I might have spent close to an hour looking at Pinterest last night, instead of doing school work, and found more awesome ideas for things...oops.

2 comments:

Kris said...

I love/hate pintrest! I waste WAY too much time on there and who knows how many of these "ideas" I'll actually one day accomplish, but it's still a fun past time, I guess.
Cute idea for necklaces. I actually did a boring version and just put tiny nails in my wall and hung them at different lengths, your idea is way cuter!

Unknown said...

Hey i just made a pinterest post! Isn't it the greatest? At first I didnt really care for it but now I'm addicted...

Cute necklace holder :)